1 in 3 Bracelets OUT OF STOCK
Due to unbelievable demand for over 100,000 bracelets, we are not fulfilling additional orders at this time. You can still get involved in the campaign though. Check out the action items below and spread the word about how you're combating teen dating abuse!
The response has been overwhelming – we were on CNN, The Today Show, E!, Access Hollywood – it seems like everyone is talking about this. Help us keep it going!
Embedded video from CNN Video
1 in 3 teens is abused in a relationship*
Do Something about it. Spread the word. Wear the facts.
Bracelets come in packs of three: 1 blue, 2 black because 1 in 3 teens will be abused in a relationship. Order your free bracelets and let us know how you are going to use them.
- Download the poster to hang in your school
- Get the 1 IN 3 Facebook Application
- Change your facebook picture
- Get more information about teen Dating Abuse
- Know the warning signs of dating abuse
- Read and sign the Teen Dating Bill of Rights
- Get more resources on dating abuse.
- Talk about the issues
*American Journal of Public Health and US statistics bureau
Become a User!
Users of Do Something are allowed to post projects in our network, make comments, add videos, and join an amazing group of young people who are making a difference.
Mobile Volunteer Alerts (Optional)