It’s 2013 – a time for new beginnings, a clean slate. What are your New Year resolutions? If you’re having a hard time coming up with something, don’t sweat it. We’ve got some ideas for you.
- Teach your grandparents tech. It’s easy too with our Grandparents Gone Wired campaign. Get them connected to Facebook, Skype, and email.
- Use your skills for good. Like to write? Write an article about a cause you’re passionate about. Or organize a poetry slam or art show to support your cause. You could also host a 5k run. Get more ideas here.
- Start saving. Maybe it’s for college, your own apartment, a vacation – whatever it is we’ve got some tips for you.
- Learn something new. Want to get fit? Host an exercise expert. Maybe learn CPR and get certified to save a life. Become a whiz at composting. Or create a rain garden. The list is endless. Check out our cause section for more ideas.
- Do something good for someone else. There are 1.7 million homeless teens in the US. Help them by collecting/donating jeans. (It’s their number 1 requested item.)
- Or restock food pantries and help feed the 1 in 7 families that don’t know where their next meal will come from.