We get it—politics can be boring and confusing. Now that the dust has settled after Super Tuesday’s primaries, we’ve combed the Republican presidential candidates' websites so you don't have to.
Mitt Romney: Former Governor of Massachusetts.
- His Issues: Jobs and Economic growth, Foreign Policy: An American, Smaller, Smarter, Simpler Government.
- Quote from Campaign Page: “We have a moral responsibility not to spend more than we take in.”
Rick Santorum: Former Pennsylvania Senator.
- His Issues: Made in America: Empowering American Families, Building Economic Freedom, Smarter, Simpler Tax code, Restore America to greatness by promoting faith, family, and freedom.
- Quote from Campaign Page: “Rick Santorum: A champion of traditional American Values.”
Newt Gingrich: Former House Speaker.
- His issues: Energy Independence, Lowering the price of gas, Job creation.
- Quote from Facebook Page: “I’m asking Americans to be with me, not just for me, because it will take all of us, working together, to change Washington and to save our country.”
Ron Paul: Currently a Texas Congressman.
- His Issues: Pro-life, Lower taxes, Energy Independence, Pro-home schooling, Secure the borders.
- Quote from his Campaign Page: “Ron Paul personifies the Founding Fathers’ ideal of the citizen-statesman. He makes it clear that his principles will never be compromised, and they never are.”
What Can You Do?
Care about voting?