We’ve all done crazy things to save money, like walk the neighbor’s hamster or steal half-used rolls of toilet paper from every bathroom on campus. Yea, we know. Crazy. So what would you do? Our members weighed in and their answers made us LOL. Check them out! (Warning: Some are grosser than others.)
- 69 percent of teens would rather eat ramen every day for a month than tuna to save money.
- 78 percent of teens would rather light their house with candles than only flush their toilet once a day to save money.
- 86 percent of teens would rather share a car with grandma than share a cell phone with their mom to save money.
- 52 percent of teens would rather share a bar of soap with 20 people than share a toothbrush with their brother to save money.
- 92 percent of you answered that you’d rather buy used bed sheets than buy used underwear to save money. That means that 8 percent of teens would rather buy used underwear than used bed sheets. (Some questions are better left unasked.)
So tell us – what would YOU rather?
Get money saving tips (that don’t require buying used underwear). GO