Mark the calendar for Cinco de Mayo. We'll be eating queso, buying tiny sombreros for the family dog, it's all good. But if you're going to be driving to and from your festivities, here are some tips.
- Create a designated drivers program so you'll know who's willing to act as sober chauffeur.
- Put your phone in your glove compartment to avoid texting while driving. (We can't help but think about the cause of Quinn's accident on GLEE.)
- Be cautious of other drivers.
- Cranking up your favorite Spanish station might be fun for parking lot jam sessions, but rocking out on the road can lead to a very out-of-rhythm crash. Keep the volume low.
- Cramming half the senior class into one car doesn't just suck for the passengers, it can be distracting to the driver. If there are too many people, enlist another driver.
What (More) Can You Do?