How to run your Feed the Need Drive
Start prepping for your drive!
We have tons of facts, tip sheets and action guides to help you get started.
- 11 Facts about hunger
- 11 Tips on running a drive
- 11 Ideas for a food drive
- 11 Foods requested by shelters
- How to run your first meeting
- Plan a food drive concert
- Hold an Art Show as a food drive
- Run an awareness campaign about hunger
For the "Graphically-Challenged," we've created some poster templates for you to download, print and customize.
Find a Food Bank
Use our easy widget on the right side of this page to find a shelter close to you. Before you start your drive, call them to find out how they accept donations.
Start Your Drive
Check out our tip sheets and get going! Remember to take lots of pictures and keep track of your donations as you go. Weigh and label each box as you fill it and seal it.
Finish It Up
Make sure you've weighed everything you've collected. Then, drop it off at your local food bank.