The Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program honors student athletes who demonstrate excellence in school, on their sports teams, and in their communities. This is an award that celebrates YOU--not necessarily because you scored the winning touchdown or goal--but because sports have helped you grow into a strong leader in your community.
Twenty winners of this program will each receive $20,000 in scholarship funding for college (dispersed evenly over four-year period)
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the 2013/2014 Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program are now closed.
Check out the FAQ if you have more questions.
Application Opens. Get Going!
Phase 1 - Applications & Nominations:
All applications will be reviewed by a panel of scholarship experts based on the
Phase 2 – Skype-terviews:
Do Something and Foot Locker staff will conduct interviews (via skype) to gain additional insight on the applicants. Mark your calendars for mid-January because that’s when we’ll begin these conversations with the quarter-finalists.
Phase 3 - Announcement:
We will select and announce the final 20 Foot Locker Scholar Athletes in April.
In order to be eligible for the Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program, the applicant must:
- Be entering college in the Fall of 2014 as a Freshman at a four-year school for an undergraduate degree
- Be currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community-based sports
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (you will be asked to prove citizenship and age if you win)
- Not be an officer or director of Foot Locker, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, or a member of the immediate family of such an officer or director