We asked our Facebook users  for the most fun (and sometimes funniest) ways to volunteer with senior citizens. Cause you know, activities like BINGO are pretty funny. Here are the favorites:
At the senior center or retirement home...
- Play card or board games like checkers.
- Produce a talent show or dance-off.
- Host a Senior Citizen prom!
- Old movie screening (something that was made when they were young).
- Cook and deliver meals.
- Mow the their lawns.
- Teach them how to use a computer or a cell phone.
- Grow a garden with them (get ready to do the heavy lifting).
- Take their dogs for walks or to the vet.
For the neighbors that you know.