Healthy living isn't only about exercise – it's also about what you eat! So why not create a cookbook full of healthy recipes made with organic ingredients? Here are the steps to not only healthier eating, but a healthier lifestyle.
- Organize the sections. In order to make a proper cookbook, you’re going to need a lot of subsections (so that everything doesn’t get jumbled together). Make sure to include the following:
- Side dishes/soups/salads
- Compile the recipes. There are plenty of places to get recipes. You can ask your friends and family for healthy recipes that they have collected over the years. Even better, this little thing called the Internet can easily hook you up. These websites can put your cookbook on the fast track to success:
- Include the vitals. To help out your future cookbook readers, make sure to include important information and guidelines that they can follow. Measurement conversions, substitutions, frequently used cooking terms, and a meat cooking chart should be enough to turn your readers into master chefs. Finally, don’t forget the table of contents!
- Make a cover that’ll stand out. Jazz it up with a fun font and cool pictures of healthy food.
- Put it together. Print recipes on different colored paper, punch holes through your stack and tie it together with ribbon. Or, make your book go viral and upload your book via a PDF.
- Celebrate. Commemorate the completion of your healthy cookbook by throwing a dinner party using some of the recipes included. More people will be interested in what you created if you feed them. You can also send an e-mail blast to everyone you know with the attachment of your cookbook.