Support your cause by hosting a penny drive. Let's face it, most people don't like having coins in their wallets anyway. So why not donate it towards good?
- Choose an org/issue to support (if you don't already have one in mind). Check out our 11 causes  for inspiration.
- Set a goal of how much you're going to raise. Include a start/end date.
- Get your friends involved. You could also ask your school’s community service club to help you run the drive.
- Spread the word.
- Put up fliers in your school and around town. (Make sure to get permission from proper authorities first.)
- Make a Facebook event about it.
- Text your friends. And get them to text their friends. And so on.
- Have the charity you're supporting alert their local network about your drive.
- Send out an email blast/newsletter about your final collection numbers and thank everyone that participated.
For more ways to do something, check out our action guides . GO