Help clothe homeless teens by collecting donated jeans.
1 in 3 homeless people in the United States are under the age 18. To help these teens out, you can collect and donate jeans at any Aéropostale store during the annual Teens for Jeans  campaign. Here’s what you need to get started...
- Find a place to collect the jeans. Try high traffic areas like the lunchroom or commons.
- Download materials  to get your drive started. Also use online networks, send out mass texts, and poster the school.
- Make sure you've got someone collecting before and after school during the dates you've set.
- Drop off your collection at any Aéropostale store in the US between Jan 14 and Feb 23. We'll get the jeans to the teens from there.
- Tell us the number of jeans you collected and be entered to win the grand prize: a $10,000 grant, Aéropostale hoodies with your school's name on it, and a party!
- Don't collect jeans that are ripped or damaged. If you wouldn't wear them, another teen shouldn't have to.
- Host a donation fashion show . People can model the jeans that will help cloth a homeless teen.
- Make jeans an entrance fee. Use jeans donations instead of money  as the ticket price for a school sporting event.
- Have a contest. Which grade level can bring in the most donations?
- Don't forget - when you donate your jeans, Aéropostale will give you an additional 25% off your next pair of jeans.
Start collecting now. GO