Catch Yourself in the Act!
Got your idea? Once you know what you're going to do, capture yourself actually doing it! Here's how:
- Keep that camera steady. Use a tripod or set the camera on a steady surface for shots where you're not moving a lot.
- Try to capture your action in one take, so you don’t have to edit the sound.
- Pics or video, try different angles to make it more fun to look at or watch.
- Do a few practice runs (keepin' that cam steady) before the final shot.
- When your video is shot, upload it to a computer and use your default media editor (Windows Movie Maker for PCs and iMovie if you’re on a Mac) to edit your video. Remember to add in a title page and some fun effects. Music is great to add too. Make it fun, easy to watch, and make it you!
Get a Cam: Once you're ready get going, get your hands on a video camera. No video? No problem. Try a digital camera, pictures work too.
Recruit a Friend: Get a friend, parents, neighbor, sibling, whoever to videotape you in action while you green your house.
Film It / Snap It: Take you video or if you’re not using video, get some digital shots of yourself in action. Get creative and take some fun action pics.