Lend support to a wounded or ill soldier
The Wounded TLC Team is made up of people who want to make a difference and lend support during the difficult time when a hero is ill or wounded. Team members are asked to send cards/letters of support to these members of our military who after sometimes suffering catastrophic injuries need to know they are not forgotten.
What You Can Do
- Your commitment is to send one card/letter every week.
- At times other requests for assistance will be sent to the entire team regarding needed supplies for our hospitals or a particular soldier's situation but these are entirely on a volunteer basis.
When You Write the Letter
- You can introduce yourself as a Soldiers Angel and member of the "Wounded TLC Team" (WTLC).
- Share a little about yourself, your family, or anything else, but don’t tell them any information you are uncomfortable sending. The idea is just to let them know that you are there for them.
- Thank the soldier, sailor, or marine for their service
- Wish them a rapid recovery (this phrase covers all types of healing).
Tips to Remember
- Please note that members of the Wounded TLC Team must be at least 18 years old.
- Although it is a good idea to keep in mind that some subjects may be delicate don't get hung up on the fact that you might "say the wrong thing.”
- Be aware that it is unlikely that you will EVER hear back from these soldiers directly. They are concentrating on getting well and adjusting in their lives this is not something to go into expecting responses!
Visit SoldiersAngels.com  for more information.