Our young people who participated in the Teens for Jeans  campaign are boss—collecting over 1 million pairs of jeans this year alone. Jeans are the most requested item for teens in homeless shelters and over the past five years more than 2.3 million pairs have been collected.
Even cooler: two out of three homeless teens now have a pair.
Below are 11 schools that did their Presidential namesakes proud and ran a collection drive.
- Franklin School: 4,459 jeans.
- Lincoln Middle School: 1,400 jeans.
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School: 716 jeans.
- Lincoln Middle School: 710 jeans.
- Jefferson Middle School: 650 jeans.
- Jefferson Middle School: 464 jeans.
- Eisenhower High School: 280 jeans.
- Franklin Comm. Middle School: 205 jeans.
- Washington Park School: 115 jeans.
- Harry S. Truman High School: 100 jeans.
- Lincoln High School: 64 jeans.
What Can You Do?
Although the Teens for Jeans drive is over, there’s still plenty you can do to help fight homelessness.