Your annual collection drive might seem more repetitive than Grandma's ugly-knit scarves that you receive every birthday. If you want to think outside the box, here are some creative ideas to help you out.
- Blanket Drive. There is no place like home—especially for shelter animals. Help Mr. Whiskers and Fluffy stay warm and feel like they are sleeping at home by holding a blanket drive collection .
- Umbrella Drive. There are many drives that cater to the homeless, but did you ever think about those who are forced to find shelter outside in the pouring rain? Hold an umbrella drive so no one is left dancing in the rain (unless they want to).
- Hazardous Waste Drive. Our homes are filled with gross products that may be good for our kitchen counters, but not for us and the environment. Collect aerosol cans, varnishes and thinners, thermostats that contain mercury, and more. Remember to dispose of them wisely!
- One-Shoe Drive. Many people have one leg because the other was amputated from a war injury, car accident or disease. Run a one-shoe collection drive.
- Cell Phone Drive. No, not for you. There are still troops out there fighting for our country. Unfortunately, many of them aren’t able to communicate with their families. Collect cell phones  to recycle to our brave soldiers.
Run a collection drive. GO