The NBA draft is in full swing and teams are vying for their top picks. It may be your dream to one day get to this point, but for now we’ve got some tips on how YOUR team can be the best pick for doing good.
- Be a big bro or sis to kids in low income neighborhoods. Teach them some sweet moves for both the court and classroom.
- Host a charity game  to raise funds for your cause.
- Spend a Saturday fixin’ up your home court (aka the one in town).
- If there isn’t one, start a petition for it. Here’s how .
- Take your game off the court and to your local senior citizen  home. Uno or Monopoly anyone?