Give back this holiday season by participating in the FIRST EVER #GivingTuesday. What we think is most cool about this newbie holiday is that it isn’t dedicated to a specific cause. Instead, you can get involved with whatever cause you're most passionate about. Encourage mom and pop – or anyone you know who is over 25 – to participate by taking this quiz .
Here are some facts about the day and how you can be a part of its launch.
- The Mission Statement: #GivingTuesday is a campaign to create a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season. It celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support nonprofit organizations.
- How it began: New York’s 92nd Street Y started the #GivingTuesday movement. The United Nations Foundation joined as partners, along with a bunch of corporations and nonprofits (we're a part of this!).
- #GivingTuesday is using social media to create a national movement.
- How you can get involved. 
- A list of ideas  on how you can take part.
Get involved with #GivingTuesday now. GO