After three years of dating, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are engaged! (We’re so excited, we can barely contain it.)
The two lovebirds met on the set of “The Last Song” back in 2009. Hemsworth, 22, popped the question May 31 and the rest is history. The couple has been known for their acts of altruism, especially 19-year-old “Hannah Montana” Cyrus. We’ve put together a couple of celeb gone good scenarios of what their wedding could look like.
- Cyrus took part in TOMS’ One Day Without Shoes challenge and went barefoot. Maybe the couple will ask guests to go shoeless on their big day.
- In support of LGBT rights Hemsworth and Cyrus BOTH wear tuxes.
- All celeb guests gift an outfit (to be auctioned) that was worn at a previous award show/event. All proceeds will benefit children’s charities.
- The children from Make-A-Wish Foundation  and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital  could score an invite to the nuptials.
- Guests can sign up to mentor/help support young people looking to take action through Miley’s Get Ur Good On  program.
- Instead of a cookie or candy bar, there are supplies to assemble a backpack for kids in need. The Blessings in a Backpack  program sends these bags filled with ready-to-eat items such as granola bars, juice boxes, mac and cheese, etc. to schools in need.
- All female celeb guests bring a signed pair of their favorite stilettos  to be auctioned off for women with cancer.
There are so many wedding gone good ideas that the list is endless. But we know that whatever Cyrus and Hemsworth plan, the day will be a hit.
What Can You Do?