1. e-mailed local figure skating people and gathered support and feedback of my idea.
2. Wrote out a budget of where we would spend money and where we would get that money.
3. Wrote out a list of skaters and teams who we would like to invite to perform in the show.
4. Wrote out a list of budinesses that we think would be interested in donating moeny to cover ice costs.
5. Wrote an invitation letter to skaters.
6. Wrote a letter explaining our show and what we would like, this letter we put out to sponsors.
7. We talked to the skating rink and got penciled in for ice time.
8. We will now gather sponsorship money and skater RSVPs.
9. We will put together a line up of the show and begin putting music together in order.
10. We will buy on and off ice decorations and prepare spotlights.