- 44 percent of sexual assault victims are under age 18.
- Someone in the US is sexually assaulted every 2 minutes.
- 1 out of every 6 women in America has been the victim of an attempted or rape in her lifetime.
- Sexual assault is the most under-reported violent crime in the U.S. Only 46 percent of sexual assaults have been reported over the past 5 years.
- Two-thirds of assaults are committed by someone the victim knows.
- Girls ages 16 to 19 are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.
- 5 percent of males in grades 9-12 said they have been sexually abused.
- 93 percent of juvenile sexual assault victims know their attacker.
- Victims of sexual assault are 26 times more likely to abuse drugs. And 13 times more likely to abuse alcohol.
- 1 in 33 American men have experienced attempted rape or rape in their lifetime.
- There are 207,754 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault every year.
Make 1 in 3 dating abuse bracelets and give them out to your classmates. GO 
Sources: RAINN