We don’t have to tell you this, but being a teenager is hard. When some bully is pushing you around for no reason, it makes things worse. Here are some anti-bullying tips that can make your high school years run a little smoother.
- We know this may seem hard, but in a calm voice tell the person who is bullying you to back off. If humor is more of your thing, then catch the bully off guard by joking around.
- If you don’t feel comfortable confronting the bully, then walk away and stay away.
- Feel less alone by talking to someone about what is going on.
- If you’re bullied in school then tell a teacher or principle.
- Help someone if they are being bullied by telling an adult or by being a friend.
- Always remember the golden rule and don’t fight back or seek revenge.
- Don’t ignore the situation by keeping it to yourself.
- The bully wants to see you angry and scared. So don't let him or her rob you of your confidence.
- Don’t blame yourself because the bully most likely has issues of his or her own.
- If you witness someone being bullied don’t just sit there and let it happen. Say or do something to stop it.
Help fight bullying with The Bully Text. GO