Back to School 2012 Design Contest
What is this all about?
The 2012 Staples and Do Something Back to School supplies program has officially closed. Check back soon for more details on the winning designs and when you can find them in Staples stores across the country!
Check out the 2012 Design Contest Winners voting page on Facebook to vote for your favorite designs. The designs with the most likes could end up on Staples products for next year's back-to-school season!
See the 2011 winners
Who chooses?: The six winning designs will be chosen by a panel of all-star judges and announced in August.
What do I get?: The six winners will have a chance to see their designs in Staples stores nationwide in 2012 AND a $1,000 scholarship used toward their higher education.
Deadline: June 5th
Topics for Inspiration
DoSomething.org and Staples encourage you to think about a topic for inspiration as you develop your submissions. These topics are:
- Peace & Equality
Each person may submit as many designs as they would like relating to as many of the inspirational categories listed above as they wish.
- Designs should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a pattern that is 11" x 17"
- Design will eventually use the DoSomething.org logo, bonus point if you incorporate it in your original design!
- Each attachment can be no larger than 8 megabytes
- No copyrighted materials may be used in any design
- Each design should include a brief story (no more than 100 words) that provides the inspiration behind the design