Initially, we needed to get permission from our club adviser to continue with our idea. Once our idea was approved, we set a date to meet up with our club to make the cards. We bought art supplies that we used to make the cards. (We used construction paper, markers, scissors, stickers, tape, and peppermint candies!) Our artistic member came up with a four-line poem that we included in all of our cards. On Friday, December 23rd, 2011, we met up at one of our houses and made all the cards. We started by printing out, cutting out, and taping the poems to the cards. We hand wrote the title pages and signed our names in the cards. We decorated the cards by putting stickers on them! Since we didn't have time to tape the candies on the cards, I took them home and my family helped me tape the candies onto the cards the next day. On Sunday, December 25, 2011, my mom and I distributed the cards to the entire hospital! The entire project was a great experience! The best part of the project was probably seeing all the patients' faces light up when we came in their doors to give them the cards!