Adassa-Adumori Foundation, Inc. mission is to develop and support sustainable projects that create significant positive change in children and families who are growing up in circumstances of social and economic disadvantages in 3rd world countries.
Our Vision is to actively strengthen the community by providing an atmosphere of hope, healing and restoration.
Adassa Adumori Foundation Programs and Services
Our Primary focus is on:
1)Community Needs Assessment Jan 2009
2) Scholarship Program Jan 2009
3) Establishment of Community Library July 2009
4) repairing school buildings, 2010-2012
5) providing books, uniforms, and furniture to the schools, - July 2009
6) establishing school food program - 2010
7) providing school buses to transport the students, and
8) establishing school health programs in the area of immunizations, hygiene, and HIV prevention care. 2010-2012