1. Pray: Giving troubles and tribulations to Him is the ultimate stress reliever.
2. Woo-Hoo: Laugh and even the hardest things will appear simple. *hee*
3. Schedules: An organized day leads to an organized life.
4. Clean your living environment every other day: A clean room gives a sense of peace and serenity and promotes a strong mind set.
5. Walk: Take the stairs; it is great cardio and one of the quickest exercises!
6. Stretch: Performing stretches in the morning will help prevent some of the strain put on the body by daily activities.
7. Drink water: Besides keeping hydration, water will help regulate temperature and keep a balanced digestive system.
8. Eat Fruits and Veggies: There is no real daily limit to these food groups. Eat as much as possible!
9. Cut Down: Smaller portions give the feeling of being full without overeating.
10. Less Sugar: It may sound hard, but cutting back on the temptation of sugar will gives a boost in self esteem and will help with weight loss.