The United Way of the Cape Fear Area is an organization dedicated to
being an integral leader and valued partner in building a strong, healthy community where people aspire to live and are inspired to give,
The Mission is to unite and mobilize resources to achieve measurable results, improve lives and strengthen our community.
United Way strives to utilize resources in the most effective and efficient way by channeling them into the best solutions for the most pressing community needs. The following is the Community Impact Business Plan which is designed to facilitate this process.
1. Asses needs by engaging community
2. Acquire data
3. Prioritize needs
4. Obtain community “buy-in”
5. Develop solutions and set targets
6. Educate and mobilize the community
7. Develop resources (who & how)
8. Strategically invest community and United Way resources
9. Evaluate process and results
10. Communicate results