1. first, we want to explain to all the team members the time commitment and loyalty that a club involves.
2. tell the members to realize the fact that the interest and motivation is what drives people that will drive the club to success, and therfore, strong interest throughout their membership will be required.
3.create a mission statement/goal that will help us focus on what we want to work towards, so that as time moves on, we don't forget what our main goal was to start out with.
4.create positions in our club so that it will be well organized; a president would be the leader, vice president is second in command, historian, and secretary.
5. decide how often we will meet so that the members get the dig on what's going on and stay on focus to work towards our goal.
6. consider our funding and budjets, and ways to fundraise: this is where the team members can get in and go as creative as they want, and keeping our budjet in mind as well.
7.try to find ways to get our group funded by talking to adults, and other friends in our community, that will help pay for all the necessities for our fundraisers.
8.keep a roster of the members that attended a particular meeting, duration of the meeting, and the content of the meeting.
9. have deadlines for tasks and fundraisers because they help the group stay on task, and not take the time for granted if there is no deadline.
10. create a website for your club that the members can go to regularly for updates between meetings or an upcoming event/s.
11.have a kick off meeting that is literally a "kick off" for your club during which the goals/objectives of the club is explained to the members, the positions for the clubs are determined, emails, phone numbers and the club website is discussed.
12. from there, you continue the meetings efficently and regularly, and successfully acheive your goal and help out for a great cause.
13. last but not the least, REMEMBER THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: HAVE FUN AND ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND REMEMBER EVERY BIT NO MATTER HOW SMALL COUNTS.