Shop Online for Do Something
Like to shop? Like Do Something? Perfect!
Shop online with one of Non-Profit Shopping Mall's 400 partners, you'll be automatically raising money for Do Something at no additional cost to you!
Download the plug-ins for your browser
(Just do it once and all future purchases will automatically hook us up!)
Notice: If you have already installed the app on Mozilla
Dear ShopAnthropists! If you have recently upgraded from Mozilla Firefox 3.6 to Firefox 4, your old EZ Shopper app will not work. We have already created the new compatible apps that are available for download/install on our website www.nonprofitshoppingmall.com.
Instructions from our Senior Application Designer
- Open your Firefox Browser. You will notice that there is no longer an EZ Shopper App located in the bottom right corner of your browser. This is because Firefox 4 has disabled the existing Shopper App because it was only compatible through version 3.
- Click the 'Firefox' button in the top left corner of your Browser and select 'Add-ons'.
- Locate your previously installed EZ Shopper App under the 'Extensions' tab and click 'Remove'. Notice that the EZ Shopper App will display '(disabled)' next to it.
- Ensure that the previous App installation was removed by locating the updated row for that App. Notice the row that reads 'Autism Speaks or the name of your organization’ has been removed'. This means it was successfully removed.
Firefox 4 EZ Shopper App Installation Instructions
- Navigate to your nonprofit's app page and click the 'Firefox' button located below the words 'Choose your browser'.
- After agreeing to the terms by clicking the 'Agree' button, you will be presented with the final 'Download' button. Click the 'Download' button.
- Once you've clicked the 'Download' button, Firefox will prompt you to 'Allow' the App to install. Click the 'Allow' button located in the pop-up window in the top left of your browser.
- Once you've clicked 'Allow', a new pop-up window will come up that will prompt you to 'Install Now'. You will typically see a count-down once you've clicked over to this new window. Wait until the countdown finishes to be able to click the 'Install Now' button.
- Once installed, Firefox will then prompt you to 'Restart Now', which will close your Firefox browser out and re-open it automatically. Click the 'Restart Now' button.
- Congratulations. You now have the latest version of the Firefox App installed.