Sign Up For This Campaign!
Thumb Wars » Caption Contest: What is he texting? (Closed!)
Click here to caption this picture and you could win a pair of celebrity signed thumb socks, and the chance to be featured on DoSomething.org.
UPDATE: Contest is CLOSED! Thanks to everybody who made us laugh. We're going to announce the winner by end of the week. Stay tuned...
Write a caption for this photo to win a pair of celebrity signed thumb socks. (We can't tell you who yet, but it's awesome.)
Thumb socks keep your fav part of your hand warm while also raising awareness about the dangers of texting and driving.
To win a celeb-signed pair, tell us what the football player is texting in the Facebook comments below. The funniest and causiest answer wins.
UPDATE: Our current fav from Alyshia. "Bro I finally got the ball, nd I think my coach is rlly proud of me! he keeps yelling my name!" Can you do better? Show us! Sign up and comment!
The contest closes Wednesday, June 6th.
(Illustration by Nate Flagg)
Click here to learn all the contest rules!
Here’s how you enter:
- Check out the picture above. Think of something funny.
- Sign up for Thumb Wars (or log in and join the campaign).
- Write your caption in the Facebook comments at the bottom of the page.
To win, you’ll have to follow these guidelines:
- Each caption should be 200 characters or less, please!
- You can enter up to three 3 captions. If you enter more, only your first three will count.
- The funnier the better. We like to laugh.
- Bonus points if you can make it extra cause-y. Remember, we’re trying to get people to stop using their phone when they shouldn’t!
- We'll reveal the winner on our Facebook page on Monday (and we'll send the winner an email.)
- Keep it clean, please! We will delete anything that is mean to others or has inappropriate language.