11 Things to Know About: Google Docs
Type of guide:
Google Docs is an online tool that allows you to share and update files with other users in real-time, and has a lot of other perks, too.
How does Google Docs work to help my cause?
- Instantly share
- Build a website for your organization.
- Create a budget to plan out your costs and other finances.
- Draw a spider web to clarify who’s in charge of what, to make sure everyone’s on the same page.
- Hold a real-time, group brainstorm session to figure out new call-to-action plans.
- Share large files (like a video about your cause) for free.
- Write a speech and have others edit and comment and give you moral support.
- Organize your volunteer base by finding out who is available when, and what they are interested in doing.
- Build a database of donors and potential donors.
- Collect data on your donors by asking them what they areas they want to see more action in.
- Draft grant application essays as a team.