Interns Are Important to Us
You get things done, you bring new energy, and you're often in our target demographic. So, here is what we can offer you:
Money: Heck yeah, we pay our college interns. (And we think it's crappy that other companies don’t!)
Real responsibility: You will report to one person, have your own projects with clear goals, and be reviewed. No coffee runs here; the work you do will matter.
Fun: This matters. Check out our Culture Book.
Growth: You'll be invited to our Wednesday morning innovation meeting and have tons of learning opportunities.
You need to be here in NYC with us. No remote internships. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. You can also check out our high school internships.
Summer Paid Internships
- Able to travel to our New York City office.
- Committed to working full time from June 1-August 7
- Self starter – ability to work well alone and with others.
- Passionate about young people changing the world, committed to social change.
- A member of DoSomething.org
- Love the DoSomething.org culture and can work with a quirky, close-knit team (we mean it!).
- $3,000 stipend and/or school credit
- Two 30-day unlimited MetroCards for travel
- The chance to work in a super fun and positive work environment
We offer five $1000 additional need-based housing stipends to help support interns who are not based in NYC. To apply for the housing stipend, please include your most recent FAFSA or tax return with your application.
If all of this fits you or someone you know, please by apply by April 3rd. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis – first come, first served! No late or incomplete applications will be accepted. Be creative (we like videos and proper spelling and grammar)!