A vision board is visual artwork that represents a person's goals. Help motivate at-risk adults, teens or children to graduate or achieve any other form of improvement. Art skills are helpful, but def. not required.
- Determine where you want to lead your workshop.
- Collect art supplies. Your goal is to collect:
- Blank papers (colored or white) and Posterboards
- Glue, tape, or rubber cement
- Markers or colored pencils
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Ask the audience you are leading to think of a goal. What do they want in the coming months? Do they want to find a job? Study for a test? Overcome an addiction?
- Make a collage using the art supplies and magazines/newspapers. Each person should create a work of art representing that goal.
- Encourage everyone to put the vision board somewhere to view every day.
Find more ways you can make a difference. GO