5 minutes of work for you, hours of entertainment for the cat.
- First make sure the shelter needs them!
- Get your supplies together:
Stuff the toe of the sock with 1 tablespoon of dried catnip.
Next, stuff the foot of the sock with cotton balls or craft stuffing.
Squeeze fabric glue on the inside of the sock’s ribbing to glue the sock closed, or knot the top of the sock.
Decorate with fabric markers.
- Infant- or child-size crew socks
- Cotton balls or craft stuffing
- Dried catnip
- Non-toxic permanent markers
- Non-toxic washable fabric glue
ASPCA - http://www.aspca.org