Ready to Become an International Affiliate?
After you’ve considered the demands and guidelines for starting a Do Something affiliate, and decided that you’re ready to take on the challenge, we invite you to begin the application process.
- Make sure that there is no Do Something affiliate in your country. Do Something will not authorize the opening of an affiliate within the same country as an existing Do Something.
- Review the affiliate Rights and Responsibilities.
- Request a copy of the Phase 1 Application by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify if you are applying as an individual or an existing organization. You will receive the application within 2 weeks
- Submit the Phase 1 Application. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Within one month of submission, finalists will be notified.
- Full business proposals are due from finalists by the following dates, one month prior to Do Something US board meetings.
- Affiliates will be notified of their status within 2 weeks of board review.
- If you’ve been approved you’ll receive a trademark licensing agreement and membership contract. Applicants cannot sign leases, apply for 501(c)3 status, use Do Something marks etc until documents have been signed by both you and Do Something International.
- Do Something approves new affiliates each quarter and the process is competitive. If this time didn’t work out, apply again!