Looking for a way to give back this holiday season? No worries, we've got you covered. And even better – these are activities you’d probably be doing anyways...but now you can do them for a cause!
- If you like to act: Offer to perform a skit at the local tree lighting in your neighborhood, city, town, or borough.
- If you like to sing: You could go caroling in a hospital or nursing home.
- If you like to play a musical instrument: Auction off a few tickets for a certain number of holiday performances that will go to the charity of your choice.
- If you like to dance: Stage a Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa charity dance performance benefitting a worthy local organization.
- If you like to decorate/paint/take photos: Decorate a hospital ward, children's ward, or nursing home with garlands, snowflakes, etc. If you like to paint, decorate with holiday themed paintings. If you’re a photographer, take holiday-themed photographs.
- If you like to cook: Bake cookies or brownies (or something fancier if you have the time!) to bring to your local police station or firehouse.
- If you like to play sports: Run or walk in a Christmas/Christmas Eve race. There are many runs taking place this time of year and a lot of the time proceeds go to a charity.
- If you like to write: Hold a holiday themed poetry or short story reading at a local nursing home or hospital.
- If you like to read: Read classic children’s literature such as The Night Before Christmas or Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins for children at your local library, or at the children’s ward of a hospital.
- If you like to play on computers: help your grandparents get wired. 
- If you like to make crafts: donate a craft (like a handmade bracelet or teddy bear) to a toy drive.
Volunteer at a soup kitchen this holiday season. GO