The Teen Choice Awards aired last night and as always, it rocked our socks off. Between No Doubt’s long-awaited reunion, to the "Twilight" crew giving their surfboards to fans, it was the best Teen Choice Awards ever. Here are 7 winners we love because of all the good they do.
- Justin Bieber. The Biebz took home choice male artist, choice male music star of the summer, choice male fashion icon, and choice single for Boyfriend. Phew! We love the pop star for recently visiting sick children at the Starship Children’s Hospital in New Zealand.
- Selena Gomez. She won choice music group with The Scene. Selena was recently named ambassador of UNICEF, where she has been bringing attention to the drought-caused crop failure in the Sahel region.
- Miley Cyrus. The choice female hottie winner continues to support the Starkey Hearing Foundation, which gives the gift of hearing to people, by her upcoming performance at So The World May Hear Awards Gala on August 4th.
- Ian Somerhalder. The Vampire Diaries actor took home surfboards for choice TV actor and choice male hottie (he def deserves it). Ian founded the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which aims to turn conversation about helping the planet and species habitat into real projects.
- Taylor Swift. Choice female artist, choice single by a female artist, choice country song, and choice movie voice weren’t the only awards she won this summer. Tay Tay was awarded with the 2012 Honorary Star Compassion Award for her endless disaster relief and education support.
- Josh Hutcherson. The Hunger Games actor won choice movie actor for his role as Peta. Josh is amaze balls for teaming up with Straight But Not Narrow to support gay rights.
- Miranda Cosgrove. She won the inspire award, and with good reason! The iCarly actress is ambassador of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 2012 Light The Night Walk.
Start an awareness campaign for your cause. GO