We heart old people, but this org is for young people (25 years old and under) and social change. If you have questions, visit 11 FAQs from Old People .
DoSomething.org knows teens have the energy to create lasting impact. As an old guy/gal in a teen's life, you can help him or her get there. Below, see how you can be the ultimate sidekick for DoSomething.org members.
- Encourage a teen to sign up for a campaign  that he/she thinks is interesting.
- Check out action ideas  your teen can lead with you or your family.
- Browse scholarships  that will help pay those college bills, bills, bills.
- Help a student start a Do Something Club .
- See which campaigns  we're currently running. You could set up a collection box or related home-base in your classroom to encourage participation.
- Have a student already doing something amazing? Tell them to post a project  on our site.
High School Counselor
- Have students sign up  to receive volunteer opportunities from us.
- Direct students to the college $$$  we offer year-round.
Religious or Community Leader
- Browse project ideas  that can be done with a non-school related group.
Coach, Director, or Other Extracurricular Leader
- Check out project ideas  you can do with an after-school group.
- Nominate a baller student to be a Footlocker Scholar Athlete .
Alumnus or Friend
- Sign up as a speed catcher at an upcoming Do Something Boot Camp .
- Visit our donation page .
- Help out in the comfort of your pajamas. Register as a Virtual Volunteer .
- Wanna roll out a campaign with us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Potential Not-for-Profit Partner
- We aren't cliquish in the charity space. Potential not-for-profit collaborators should email email@example.com .