- 53 percent of seniors 65 and older use the Internet or email.
- Most online seniors (70%) use the Internet daily.
- The top three devices for those 65 years and older are cell phones, desktop or laptop computer, and an iPod or MP3 player.
- 7 in 10 seniors own a cell phone.
- However, only 12 percent of seniors have smartphones.
- 61 percent of seniors 57 to 65-years-old text. While, 41 percent of 66 to 74-year-olds text.
- 48 percent of online seniors 65 and older use email every day.
- 1 in 3 online seniors use social networking sites.
- 17 percent of people 65 and older are on Twitter
- 11 percent are on LinkedIn
- 4 percent are on Pinterest
- 4 percent are on Instagram
- 1 percent on Tumblr
Are your grandparents connected? If you answered no, help get them wired today. GO 
Pew Internet