We <3 Our Interns!
You get things done, you bring new energy, and you're often in our target demographic. So, here is what we can offer you:
Money: Heck yeah, we pay our college interns. (And we think it's crappy that other companies don’t!)
Real responsibility: You will report to one person, have your own projects with clear goals, and be reviewed. No coffee runs here; the work you do will matter.
Fun: This matters. Check out our Culture Book.
Growth: You'll be invited to our Wednesday morning innovation meeting and have tons of learning opportunities.
You need to be here in NYC with us. No remote internships. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summer Paid Internships
- Able to travel to our New York City office. No remote internships.
- Committed to working full-time from June 5 - August 11
- Self starter – ability to work well alone and with others.
- Passionate about young people changing the world; committed to social change.
- A member of DoSomething.org
- Love the DoSomething.org culture and can work with a quirky, close-knit team.
- $3,000 stipend and/or school credit
- Two 30-day unlimited MetroCards for travel
- The chance to work in a super fun and positive work environment
We will be able to offer need-based financial aid to a select number of interns who qualify in order to assist with housing and/or relocation costs. This amount will likely not cover all of your housing/relocation needs; please plan to supplement the aid given. To apply for financial aid, please include your most recent FAFSA or tax return in the available section in the application.
*If all of this fits you or someone you know, please by apply by March 20. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis – first come, first served!
No late or incomplete applications will be accepted. Be creative (we like videos, brownies, and proper spelling and grammar)!*
-Business Development Intern
-Digital Marketing Intern
-Intern of Fun
-Member Experience Intern
-Product Manager Intern
-Special Projects Intern
-Strategic Consulting Intern (TMI Agency)
Questions about internships? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no calls.