We <3 Our Interns!
Our Summer 2017 Video & Photo intern made this short video about our internships. Check it out!
Here's What We Offer
Money: Heck yeah, we pay our college interns. (And we think it's crappy that other companies don’t!)
Real responsibility: You will report to one person, have your own projects with clear goals, and be reviewed. No coffee runs here; the work you do will matter.
Fun: This matters. Check out our Culture Book.
Growth: You'll be invited to our Wednesday morning innovation meeting and have tons of learning opportunities.
You need to be here in NYC with us. No remote internships. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Duh.
Summer 2018 Internships
- Able to travel to our New York City office. No remote internships.
- Committed to working full-time from June 4 - August 10
- Self starter – ability to work well alone and with others.
- Passionate about young people changing the world; committed to social change.
- A member of DoSomething.org
- Love the DoSomething.org culture and can work with a quirky, close-knit team.
- $13/hour, full-time, and/or school credit
- The chance to work in a super fun and positive work environment
We will be able to offer need-based financial aid to a select number of interns who qualify in order to assist with housing and/or relocation costs. This amount will likely not cover all of your housing/relocation needs; please plan to supplement the aid given. To apply for financial aid, please include your most recent FAFSA or tax return in the available section in the application.
If all of this fits you or someone you know, please by apply by March 9. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis – apply early! All decisions will be made by March 31. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted. Be creative (we like videos, brownies, and proper spelling and grammar)!
Available Internship Positions
- Business Development
- Software Engineer
- Graphic Design
- Member Experience
- Public Relations (PR)
- Product Manager
- Social Media
- Special Projects & Events
- Strategic Consulting (TMI Strategy)
- Video & Photo
Please, no calls.