We <3 Our Interns!
You get things done, you bring new energy, and you're often in our target demographic. So, here is what we can offer you:
Money: Heck yeah, we pay our college interns. (And we think it's crappy that other companies don’t!)
Real responsibility: You will report to one person, have your own projects with clear goals, and be reviewed. No coffee runs here; the work you do will matter.
Fun: This matters. Check out our Culture Book.
Growth: You'll be invited to our Wednesday morning innovation meeting and have tons of learning opportunities.
You need to be here in NYC with us. No remote internships. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for other ways to get involved? Check out our Volunteer Program!
Fall 2016 Paid Internships
- Able to travel to our New York City office
- Committed to working 12-15 hours/week from September 12 - December 16
- Self starter – ability to work well alone and with others
- Passionate about young people changing the world, committed to social change
- A member of DoSomething.org
- Love the DoSomething.org culture and can work with a quirky, close-knit team (we mean it!)
- $1,250 stipend and/or school credit
- Up to $175 in travel reimbursement
- The chance to work in a fun and positive work environment
More stuff to know:
- The deadline to apply is August 11, 11:59pm EST
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply early!
- Some applications ask for more information than just your resume and cover letter. Read the directions! No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- We love creativity. We also love proper spelling and grammar.
Questions about internships? Email email@example.com
- Business Development Intern
- Campaigns Intern
- Data Analytics Intern
- Digital Growth Intern
- Impact Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Member Experience Intern
- Operations Intern
- PR Intern
- Scholarships Intern
- Software Engineer Intern
- Strategic Consulting Intern (TMI)
- UX Research Intern
- Video/Photo Intern
- Writing Intern