Learn from the best!
Do you want to make real, positive change in your community? Would you benefit from advice and resources from social change experts?
Register to attend DoSomething.org’s Social Impact Bootcamp in San Francisco on July 22nd! This free, day-long in-person training with DoSomething staffers and other social impact pros will give you and 100+ other young leaders the knowledge and tools you need to become an agent of change in your community.
What you can expect:
- The chance to meet and network with other amazing young people.
- Choose from 12 awesome sessions, where experienced leaders break down everything you need to know about creating your own movement for good.
- An opportunity to pitch your ideas and learnings to senior leaders in the tech, government, business, and not-for-profit worlds.
- Four attendees will receive a $500 grant to propel good in their personalities.
- Yummy (and free!) breakfast and lunch.
- Tentative schedule can be found here.
Sign-up to be a DoSomething.org member and become a part of a global movement for good. Already a member (we hope so!)? Then you’re ready to apply!
Tell us about yourself
Let us know why you are interested in attending a Social Impact Bootcamp and what you hope to learn from the day.