Who We Are
Who We Are
DoSomething.org is the country’s largest not-for-profit for young people and social change. We have 2.5 million members (and counting!) who kick ass on causes they care about. Bullying. Animal cruelty. Homelessness. Cancer. The list goes on. DoSomething.org spearheads national campaigns so 13- to 25-year-olds can make an impact - without ever needing money, an adult, or a car. Over 2.4 million people took action through DoSomething.org in 2012. Why? Because apathy sucks.
- Believe in young people. Young people have the power to lead. We don't require old people!
- Trust young people. We provide reliable, easy-to-access information and activation strategies, but young people decide for themselves what to do.
- Celebrate young people. We think all measurable contributions from young people are valuable.
- Respect young people. We understand that young people have diverse abilities and constraints.
- Value young people. Our programs and products are free. We're not after young people's money; we want their passion, time, and creativity.